2nd Place Winner

Add to Cart
Write Review

10 Pounds Green beans
[P7014]

$179.00

I've been ordering from Tom and his family since at least 2008 (it's 2017 now) and have never been disappointed and am always delighted with his coffee's quality, his packing and fast shipping, and the knowledge of knowing I'm helping an American live "the American dream" in paradise! I enjoy roasting my own coffee (Nesco CR-1010PR) and grinding it (KRUPS 203) for the freshest, smoothest tasting coffee I've ever had the pleasure to enjoy (plus the great cost savings that comes with using green beans from the start). I live in Louisiana and we like our coffee with a darker roast body than most parts of the country, thus my discovery of balancing my smooth taste, with the freshness, and coast savings of using green beans. Grocery stores sell Kona coffee that is only 10% Kona and the rest of the 90% is common arabian beans grown who-knows-where. Once you drink real Kona coffee while Hawaii, you will always seek to please yourself again, with the real thing and Tom's prices are some of the most reasonable I've found and his quality is never questionable! When taste and quality are just as important as the bean, Paradise Found Hawaii is the place you'll want to buy your coffee! I also usually order a few bags of pre-roasted/ground coffee for friends to try - they make great presents and gifts for true coffee drinkers (you'll always get a smile and a big "Thank You" from them!).
Date Added: 01/05/2017 by Dale Bernelle
Your IP Address is: 34.204.189.171
Copyright © 2019 Paradise Found Hawaii. Powered by Zen Cart